It's that time of the year for all muggles to get really excited! Seriously, if you had any plans for after Thanksgiving, you're probably going to want to cancel them and plop yourself down in front of the television for three whole days and soak in all the Harry Potter goodness you can, as it will be airing in a marathon for the most magical packed seventy-two hours ever.
There is no better time than now to get your hands on a Harry Potter advent calendar and get yourself pumped for the holiday season. This is what Thanksgiving dreams were made of.
A similar marathon did run last year, so you know they aren't playing around.
Every single Harry Potter movie that is allowed to air on television (meaning we won't be seeing Fantastic Beasts 2 on the small screen just yet), will be playing in sequence from the time you prep your turkey so the time you are enjoying your leftovers.
This are a little bit different this year, however. Back in 2017, the cable rights for all the Harry Potter films were signed over from Disney to NBC Universal so good-bye are the days where we all sat and watched Harry Potter on rotation on Freeform. So these films will be airing on the USA Network, so you must have access to that channel in order to tune in for this marathon of amazingness.
And don't think that we left you hanging, here's the full three day marathon schedule:
Thursday, Nov. 28
- 9 a.m. Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them
- 11:52 a.m. Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone
- 3:19 p.m. Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
- 7 p.m. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
Friday, Nov. 29:
- 6:30 a.m. Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
- 10:11 a.m. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
- 1:10 p.m. Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
- 4:35 p.m. Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
- 7:35 p.m. Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
Saturday, Nov. 30:
- 10:30 a.m. Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
- 1:31 p.m. Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
- 4:48 p.m. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part 1
- 8:10 p.m. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part 2
And for all the uber Harry Potter fans out there who just happen to have babies at home, check out these baby items for your little one - because if your baby isn't learning with the Harry Potter educational mat, then what kind of a fan are you?